Saturday, November 20, 2010

A couple more...

 The felt birthday crown.  A little small, but love it.
 I do lots of applique baby/kid gifts.
 For a baby and sister.
 Burp rags...why not make them cute before they get barf all over them?

 Couch pillows.
 I recovered Hazel's poor (4th child) carseat.  It's already in need of another new covering.  I may just have to retire it someday.
 My denim quilt that only took me 6 years to get around to finishing.
 The girls all have these for church and they make a fun gift for a birthday party.  This particular one is made from a placemat that made it so much simpler to do it quickly.


 Last year I copied Pottery Barn Kids' advent calendar.  I love to embroider so it was actually a fun project to do all the individual little squares.  These pictures were taken before it was completely finished and before the squares were sewn to the tree.  I put a big yellow star on the top and a thick brown trunk too.
It's fun because you can either put little candies it each day or we have a cute little clothes pin that we just move from day to day.  OH, and I forgot, I embroidered the number underneath each square.  I will have to take a picture of the truly finished product when I get it out next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment